Career @ SMS Factory
Careers at smsfctory.in :
FACTORY(Powered by B.D.S.Technologies) offers excellent opportunities
for professional growth, a competitive compensation package, and a
highly collaborative work environment as well as international
exposure. Our global footprint – spanning from Asia to Europe and the
Africa – allows our employees to work and interact with clients from
diverse cultural backgrounds. Our global scale and expertise covers
mobile telecom market segments and provides employees with boundless
opportunities to work ensuring that they never run out of challenges.
JOB CODE: BDS001
LOCATION : DELHI / PUNJAB - INDIA
POSITION : Global Telecom - CARRIER RELATIONS MANAGER
- To manage telecom carrier and service partners to deliver service and cost base improvement in Asia
- To manage third party relationships with world wide telecom carriers/supplier/service partners
- To drive for optimised cost base by implementing innovative business models with service partners and to achieve cost saving target
- To keep abreast of the market environment change, identify and recruit new service partnersfor driving cost reduction and performance improvement.
- Ensure all sourcing activities complied with relevant purchasing policy, procedure and processes.
- To support commercial teams for bid management and liaise with partners for the best price performance solutions.
- Support escalation to service partners when necessary.
- Responsible for Purchasing and supply chain
- To influences internal and external teams to make improvements on work processes
- Monitor progress of own actions and other team actions so as to meet business objectives
- Analyses range of issues in identifying problems & their impact within sphere of activity
- Develops solutions, makes decisions and implements actions for routine problems
- Shares knowledge, ideas and results within own team and other groups
- Assist with the development of business processes
- Degree or above holder with min 3 years experience from global telecom field with focus on third party / regional service partner management
- Strong negotiation and commercial / contractual management
- Good experience on telecom network and technology
- Able to develops positive work relationships with colleagues / other functional teams
- Good commercial astute and strong problem solving skills with flexible and positive approach to changing and conflicting priorities
- Solid commercial management experience like contract awareness, legal and regulatory issues.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Creative/strategic thinking.
JOB CODE: BDS002
LOCATION : LUDHIANA (for Punjab) / DELHI (for rest of North)-INDIA
POSITION : MARKETING MANAGER-MESSAGING DIVISION
- Responsible for developing and implementing product marketing strategy for Routesms’s messaging applications and messaging market
- Analyze markets, products, competitors and define marketing requirements for Routesms messaging division
- Generate awareness, differentiation and demand in the market including viral or affinity marketing to further the showcase offer
- Generate sales material, create awareness with sales force and conduct sales training
- Work in a team, with a high degree of responsibility
- Work well under pressure and react flexibly to change of business needs
- Strong analytical, marketing and organizational skills
- Some business development experiences required or fresher can also apply.
- Creative skills to set vision and define viral marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills are important, since candidate must work across various functional areas (sales, and marketing) and with external partners and customers
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, Excel
- Ability to independently create proposals and presentations
- Problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent negotiating skills both internally and externally
- Must feel comfortable to give internal and external presentations
JOB CODE: BDS003
LOCATION: LUDHIANA, INDIA
POSITION : JAVA / .NET SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
- Designing the application for the messaging solutions as per the guidelines provided.
- Development of various programs and packages undertaken by the company
Experience and Education:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1 Years of development experience.
- Excellent knowledge and extensive experience in Object Oriented Design and use of Design Patterns.
- Experience with JAVA technologies : JAVA Swing, J2EE, JSP, Servlet
- Broad knowledge of the Java Platform with specialization in the creation of multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with Eclipse or another Java IDE.
- Experience in .NET technology
JOB CODE: BDS004
LOCATION: LUDHIANA,DELHI- INDIA
POSITION : CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
- Take ownership of all standard and premium rated MO related duties and administration, as well as all escalated coverage, connectivity and routing queries
- Supplier / gateway communications.
- Training of staff in MO tools and processes when required.
- Gateway communication: reporting failures and any errors, such as character encoding, non-delivery, delays or feature support to suppliers.
- Respond to queries regarding all connectivity issues such as gateways, routing, pricing, profiles, features and delivery queries from internal staff.
- Making changes on router to gateways, such as adding new destinations, disabling faulty routes, updating feature support, pricing changes etc.
- Gateway monitoring to ensure gateway uptime is maintained.
- Complete monthly feedback reports for management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to communicate clearly. Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Identify and effectively respond to the diverse needs of customers.
- Able to work reliably and responsibly with colleagues and manager to achieve all goals.
- Must be comfortable in Microsoft Windows environment with good working knowledge of the Internet, email (MS Outlook), MS Word, MS Excel and general computer concepts.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in an IT and/or telecoms related position would be advantageous, such as technical helpdesk.
- An IT or telecoms related certificate, diploma or degree would be advantageous.